Racing Wheels was published by Fergus T. O'Connor at 3247 Upton Avenue North, Minneapolis. It was a small format magazine with a broad coverage of hot rods, midgets, stock cars, "big" cars, motorcycles, outboards and sports cars.
The first issue was in May 1950, and it is unknown when print ended. After 1951, printing frequency jumped between monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly. Numbering also became erratic in 1953.
Fergus even got himself quoted in the city newspaper HERE.
The table of contents can be seen by clicking on the icon.
As many as 27 issues have been found between May, 1950 through May, 1955. But the exact number is unknown at this time.